Thursday, April 3, 2014

Index of Names

Index of Names:   I have compiled an index of names used in my postings since this blog began.  It includes all names except for those found in minor newspaper articles; members of the State legislature; members of The Kentucky National Guard that served on the Mexican border in 1916-17; the listing for the Revolutionary War, Civil War, WWI, Korean War, Vietnam War, and WWII  members; and those names mentioned in the tornado articles.

I have set this up so that I can add names to the index as I add new articles, so the index should always be up-to-date.

I am adding a link on the right side of the home page (under the “Links” heading)
so that you can simply click on the link to check or review the index.  I will also provide the link here:

No comments:

Post a Comment