Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Contributions to this blog

I will welcome anyone contributing an article or family tale for publication on this blog.  Simply type your article and email it to me. It is an easy way to share your research or your family tales with other people that have an interest in Ohio County history.

If you are uncomfortable writing your article, just do the best you can and send it to me and I'll dress it up as best I can.

If you have documents or photos that would help tell the story, try to scan them and attach them to your email. If that doesn't work for you, then email me and I'll reply to your email and send you my home address for regular mail.

Sharing is fun and this is an easy way to share something you know with all of us that have a common interest.

Thanks,

Charles Leach

My email address is:  clseventy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment